Meadow Lakes is a family park. We do not accept large single sex groups/parties of young people unless by specific prior arrangement at the managements complete discretion. We reserve the right to refuse admission to any person(s).
1. Please respect the guests in other accommodation on the park, keeping noise to a minimum especially after 11.00 pm. The management reserves the right to terminate the booking of any person whose conduct is detrimental to the park or comfort of other guests.
2. Meadow Lakes cannot accept any liability whatsoever for loss, damage, accident or injury to person(s), property or personal belongings however caused during your stay at the park.
3. Bookings are non transferable. No refund can be given or deposits returned for any reason including for inclement weather or early termination of your holiday. Latest arrival is normally 9pm however in the event of an emergency or unexpected delay please call reception and arrangements can be made.
4. Adults claiming the over 60’s discount for tenting & touring must be over the age of 60 when the stay commences, proof of age may be required.
5. Pitches will normally be available from 2pm. No guarantee is given that you can take up your pitch if you arrive early, or if you wish to extend your stay beyond the period already booked, although every effort will be made to accommodate your requirements. The pitch number is deemed the centre of your allocation and all jocky wheels must be pointing outwards.
6. Windbreaks must not obstruct the thoroughfare between caravans. Only one awning is permitted and this must remain within the pitch allocation.
7. One pup tent may be added and paid for at time of booking but must not exceed 2m x 1m x 1m.
8. All possessions, equipment and vehicles must be positioned and maintained within the allotted pitch area of approximately 10 x 10 metres, including guy ropes. Please check the size of your tent/caravan before arrival.
9. Pitches should be vacated by 11 am on the day of departure.
10. Parents will be responsible for their own children at all times. Young children must be accompanied to the toilets/showers. Girls/Boys over 8 years of age must use the appropriate Female/Male facilities. Children are not allowed to play in or around the toilet/shower areas or alone by the lake area.
11. No bicycles, skate boards, roller blades/skates, micro-scooters or similar are allowed inside any building on the Park. They must not be used on the entrance lanes or the main roads outside reception. Kites may only be flown on designated areas of the park, please confirm these areas with reception.
12. Please do not feed the animals unless accompanied by a member of staff, as animals are unpredictable and may bite.
13. Dogs must be kept on leads at all times except in the designated dog exercise area, must not be left unattended and are not permitted in the children’s play area at any time. Owners will be responsible for the removal of any fouling on the Park, including from the exercise area. We reserve the right to refuse certain breeds of dogs that we consider inappropriate for a family holiday park.
14. No Lorries, commercial or converted vehicles are allowed on the Park without prior arrangement.
15. Unlicensed motorised vehicles of any kind are not permitted, e.g. quad bikes/scooters.
16. A 10 MPH speed limit applies at all times. The Road Traffic Act applies to all vehicles when on the Park, Therefore any persons not insured or unqualified may be liable to Police prosecution.
17. An NRA rod licence and Meadow Lakes fishing permit are required to fish in our lakes. Rules of the lakes must be adhered to at all times or the Meadow Lakes permit will be withdrawn. Your NRA permit must be shown if asked for by a member of Meadow Lakes staff. Please collect a copy of fishing rules from reception before fishing and ensure all fish are returned to the lakes as soon as possible.
18. Please be aware that due to the nature of the countryside there are a number of unprotected ditches. Our fishing lakes also have deep water so we insist that parents supervise their children particularly in these areas at all times.
19. Please notify reception/security immediately if calling the emergency services.
20. Open fires are not permitted on the park but conventional BBQs are allowed. Please make sure you do not put your BBQ directly onto the grass, please ask for blocks.
21. We reserve the right to alter, delete or close certain amenities or facilities without prior notice.
22. The total number in your party must not exceed the capacity of the accommodation advertised. Bedding will only be provided for the maximum occupancy, any more will be charged at £10.00 per set. Only one tent, tourer or caravan is permitted per touring pitch. No exceptions.
23. We reserve the right to move your allocated plot or accommodation without prior notice should we need to.
By accepting these terms and conditions, you are giving Meadow Lakes permission to send information on special offers and future events for the Acorn Parks group. If you do not want to receive this information then please contact us or unsubscribe from any emails.